EUROCALL/CALICO SIGs

Language Learning and Teaching with the aid of Technology

Graham Davies's Discussions (12)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"Stella, I think you have to access the article online. I can't see a download facili…"

Graham Davies replied Jun 1, 2011 to A Guide for First-Time Second Life Teachers

8 Apr 3, 2012
Reply by susanna nocchi

"Hi, Stella! I just accessed the article that Bernadette mentions. The link worked fo…"

Graham Davies replied Jun 1, 2011 to A Guide for First-Time Second Life Teachers

8 Apr 3, 2012
Reply by susanna nocchi

"Bernadette, I hadn’t heard about his happening to anyone else; you were the first to…"

Graham Davies replied Oct 3, 2010 to Teleported without consent

4 Oct 3, 2010
Reply by Graham Davies

"There are two more publications I would recommend: 1. My own Introduction to Second…"

Graham Davies replied Oct 1, 2010 to A Guide for First-Time Second Life Teachers

8 Apr 3, 2012
Reply by susanna nocchi

"There may be some problems on EduNation III over the next two weeks. The whole islan…"

Graham Davies replied Sep 30, 2010 to Teleported without consent

4 Oct 3, 2010
Reply by Graham Davies

"It's never happened to me. You should get a message asking you if you wish to be tel…"

Graham Davies replied Sep 29, 2010 to Teleported without consent

4 Oct 3, 2010
Reply by Graham Davies

"This is an old article (November 2008) from the Daily Mail online. It's good illustr…"

Graham Davies replied Apr 29, 2010 to Who are we when we're in Second Life?

5 Apr 29, 2010
Reply by Beatriz Lupiano

"It's a fascinating topic. I have watched part of Bryan's presentation, and I am goin…"

Graham Davies replied Apr 28, 2010 to Who are we when we're in Second Life?

5 Apr 29, 2010
Reply by Beatriz Lupiano

"I have come across this on several occasions. On most of these occasions it turned o…"

Graham Davies replied Apr 14, 2010 to Audio problems in SL

2 Apr 14, 2010
Reply by David Richardson

"Yes, Nergis, there is no mention of education - as usual – but some of the contribut…"

Graham Davies replied Nov 21, 2009 to BBC News Magazine: What happened to Second Life?

5 Jun 14, 2010
Reply by Beatriz Lupiano

RSS

© 2018   Created by Randall Sadler.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service